Glossary of literary terms
List this Seller's Books. Payment Methods accepted by seller. AbeBooks Bookseller Since: March 7, Home Abrams, M.
Stock Image. Used Condition: Near Fine Soft cover.
Save for Later. PO name on fEP. Fine copy.
Bookseller Inventory Ask Seller a Question. About this title Synopsis: First published in , A Glossary of Literary Terms contains succinct essays on the terms used in discussing literature, literary history, and literary criticism.enter site
Appendix 4: Glossary of Literary Terms
Shipping Terms: Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2. Note: Terms already in the Handbook of Rhetorical Devices have been deleted from this file.
- Glossary of literary terms - Wikipedia;
- π-Electron Magnetism: From Molecules to Magnetic Materials;
- [Download] Free A Glossary of Literary Terms by M.H. Abrams EPUB PDF.
- A Glossary of Literary Terms!
- A Glossary of Literary Terms;
Adventure novel. A novel where exciting events are more important than character development and sometimes theme.
- Remarkable Creatures: Epic Adventures In The Search For The Origins Of Species.
- New Kinds of Positron Sources for Linear Colliders [workshop];
- Share This Book.
- Account Options.
- The Arab State and Neo-Liberal Globalization: The Restructuring of State Power in the Middle East.
- Appendix 4: Glossary of Literary Terms – English Literature: Victorians and Moderns.
- Practice Makes Perfect - English K1.
Adventure novels are sometimes described as "fiction" rather than "literature" in order to distinguish books designed for mere entertainment rather than thematic importance. A pause, metrical or rhetorical, occurring somewhere in a line of poetry. The pause may or may not be typographically indicated usually with a comma. An example from George Herbert's "Redemption":.